Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Day of School

 
Today, Berit went to school.  I enrolled her back in January (you have to plan ahead for these things) at a Methodist Church when I was still working part-time from home, thinking that I could use a day to get a lot of work done.  Sadly, I am no longer doing that, but Steve and I still felt that getting out and socializing without Mom would be good for her...and me.  I was really sad about it--we are lil' buddies.  But the school is great and she will love it.  Here are some pics from her first day. 
Modeling her new backpack- it's a little big!

Where are we going MOM?
Saying good-bye to Maya.
Can we go to Target instead? 

Please???
All right, here we go....

 Her teacher Ms. Lesley said she did great!  Only cried once. 


Berit and Ms. Lesley

Getting acquainted with the kids and toys
Hello MOM! 

Tuckered out.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment