Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Christmas performance that....wasn't.

Today was Berit's Christmas music program at school.  So, Dad went to work late and we got her all dressed up so she could go perform jingle bells.  Basically, all the bunnies had to do was walk in, look cute, and stand on the stage and shake their bells.  We dropped Berit off at her classroom and waited for the performance to begin.  Just as the kids were about to come into the Sanctuary, I spilled my glass of water...so I ran out to the hall to grab some paper towels.  As I was out there-- my little bunny made eye contact with me and started running over to me.  Meanwhile, Ms. Lesley is saying 'Quick-- go away!'  Too late.  Berit wanted her Mommy....so instead of my cute Lil' Bunny shaking her bells and dancing on stage all by herself, she had to be consoled the whole time by Ms. Meredith.  Way to go Mom....it was still so touching to see her up there.  The first of many school performances we will be attending I am sure! 

Ready to go!

Or not...

Stage Fright

Checking things out

Cute Tutu

It was only a matter of time before she went for the ornaments

Holding hands with Dad

One pic before we go
Then we came home and she had a bagel with cream cheese and some tomato soup.  Her new fave. 





No comments:

Post a Comment