| Wow, this guy's good! |
| Rainstorm's over! |
| Dad and Berit- Vail Village |
Berit needed a nap of course, so we put her in the BOB and strolled up and down the streets and she eventually fell asleep (and can I just say, that Vail was BOB central-- so many little babies up there!). We stumbled upon a residential area and were amazed at the houses. Seriously insane. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Someday.................................
| Not too shabby. |
| I could see myself here...... |
After naptime, we went swimming. It rained off and on all day, so we had a short swim. But it was enough for a one-year old.
| I don't know Mom-- it looks like it may rain. |
| Showing off my figure. Milk Break. |
Saturday night we ate at a really good pizza place in Lionshead and walked along the river after dinner.
A few other things I'd like to note....Berit loved the hotel and being thrown into the pillows by Dad. And second, Steve is obsessed with putting a diaper on Berit's head. He calls it her 'powder wig.' So we had about a million pics of her with her powder wig on. Here's just one.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE! MAY THIS BE YOUR BEST YEAR YET!
No comments:
Post a Comment